Digital Remedy is a media execution company specializing in helping our clients find operational efficiencies within the overcomplicated digital ad space. What the means is we save your time, money, and resources by providing unmatched and unbiased access to an entire ecosystem of solutions and custom platforms.
Our employees are the heart and soul of Digital Remedy. They’re the reason we’re top of the list as media execution experts, the reason why we’re one of the best places to work, and the reason why many of our clients stick around (99.9% retention, year-over-year). The dedication and knowledge our teams bring to the table is second to none.
We are seeking a Sales Executive to join our motivated, and talented, elite client services team. The Sales Executive will identify potential customers and develop new accounts through customer’s business challenges and develop strong value propositions to help these customers to meet their business objectives through our data-driven media solutions.
- Hit quarterly sales goals
- Create or bring relationships that drives growth and builds client trust
- Identify and sell new media solutions to businesses and agencies, helping them connect with their customers/users
- Enter daily sales activity, meetings, calls and emails into Digital Remedy CRM
- Enter detailed sales opportunities, pipeline and deals into Digital Remedy CRM
- Manage campaign launch process from start to finish, inclusive of client kick-off call, strategy recommendation, and upselling
- Provide accurate revenue forecasts and account plans required on cadence
Our ideal candidate
- 5+ years of experience working at media sales organization selling brand advertising campaigns, mobile experience a plus
- 2+ years of experience selling programmatic advertising or educating brands, agencies and media companies about programmatic advertising
- A strong set of existing relationships with brands and agencies at all levels
- Proven track record of building relationships with the media/advertising industry
- Deep understanding of the programmatic and advertising ecosystems
- Drive new managed service revenue and meet quarterly revenue targets as set by management
- Identify, target, and acquire new programmatic or media business opportunities
- Work with internal teams to connect the needs of our various customer constituencies