As we are primarily a remote organization, we are open to candidates located anywhere in the US.
Who we are: Mavens works to elevate healthcare worldwide. We connect people to cures using best-in-class cloud technology solutions.
Who you are: You enjoy solving problems and have a talent for explaining complicated solutions to business and technical audiences. You are precise and focused, but you also make work fun; all while working collaboratively and giving your customer a great experience. You work well with team members and enjoy sharing your vision and innovative ideas with peers and clients to build elegant technical solutions.
Why this role matters: This role works on our project teams to build and configure solutions for our healthcare and life sciences clients. Our consultants are technology experts with a long history of crafting innovative cloud-based solutions and working collaboratively with internal partners and our clients to create innovative cloud-based solutions.
- Collaborate with project team members to design appropriate solutions and execute projects in a timely manner
- Document and implement configuration changes and data-mapping requirements
- Configure client Salesforce platform including structure and functionality, troubleshooting, deployment and upload of data
- Support and participate in client presentations and design reviews to build strong working relationships with clients and analyze feedback to ensure alignment
- Participate in client training and other implementation initiatives as a part of overall project deliverables
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, or equivalent experience
- 2 to 4+ years experience with Salesforce implementation of full project lifecycles
- System configuration – Ability to effectively design a scalable solution to meet client business needs, and participate in system configuration when necessary
- Experience working in a collaborative environment to design a scalable solution to meet client business needs, and participate in system configuration as well
- Experience authoring requirements, definition, design, and other related project and system documentation
- Demonstrated analytical skills and experience with the complete lifecycle of complex enterprise projects; understands core project management concepts, data modeling, theories, practices, and methods
- Life Sciences experience, particularly Pharma is a plus
- Salesforce Certification and consulting experience not required but a plus
- Goal-oriented with superior work ethic while being self-motivated
Working at Mavens – Love What You Do And Make It Matter
We are dedicated to building a company that we can all be proud of. We come from all over the world and bring with us the passion and skill to solve incredibly difficult problems and a shared commitment to fostering a culture of openness, diversity, respect, and excellence.
- Employees First
- Customer Heroes