Digital Reach Agency is a full-service digital marketing agency focused on B2B SaaS & Tech companies.
At Digital Reach, our focus is on keyword-level B2B data attribution, tracking our clients’ customers’ actions through the funnel and providing clarity into KPIs and ROI. In-depth tracking and complete transparency are hallmarks of our digital marketing services, helping our clients track KPIs in real-time and transforming digital marketing into a reliable revenue-center. We’ll help our clients track to revenue, simplifying and demystifying the digital marketing experience and presenting it in terms of clear dollars-and-cents ROI.
- Health Insurance
- Dental & Vision
- Generous PTO
- 100% Remote
- Healthy work/life balance
- Yearly company retreat
The Senior Digital Designer will be designing graphics for our B2B SaaS and Tech clients. They will be in charge of maintaining our clients’ branding experiences through digital media.
You’ll be primarily working with Angela “Ange” Asca, our Creative Director, but will also collaborate on projects with our SEO, SEM and Web Development teams.
- Designing landing pages, websites, infographics and digital ad campaigns
- Working with SEO, SEM, and Web Development teams to help communicate design aspects of projects and how to best approach content
- Creating moodboards, wireframes, and mockups based on client discovery briefs
- Review design implementations on web and advise on best approaches for interactive elements
- 5+ years experience in web and digital media design
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design
- Firm understanding of user experience and responsive design
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite (especially in regards to Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign), Sketch and/or Figma
- Strong time management skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Meticulous attention to detail (and proofreading work)
- Familiarity with designing for mobile-first web experiences
- Strong experience with photography usage, typography and layout design
- Experience designing larger-scale design projects (i.e., 20+ page websites)
- Experience/knowledge of SEO best practices as applied to website design
- B2B SaaS & Tech industry experience
- Marketing agency experience
- Knowledge of HTML5/SASS/CSS