The new Pegasus is a game changer for hotels, combining innovative technology with five-star support to give hoteliers more control over their revenue and distribution strategy than ever before. Following a recent merger with Travel Tripper, Pegasus now enables hoteliers to better connect with their guests through an innovative and flexible platform of Reservations, E-commerce, Global Sales, and Business Intelligence solutions that help hotels drive demand and increase revenue and profitability. Find out more about how Travel Tripper & Pegasus have created a game changer at www.pegs.com.
Working at Pegasus is a chance to join a growing team of 300+ working collaboratively across eight offices worldwide in New York, Scottsdale, Las Vegas, London, Paris, Frankfurt, Tokyo, and Hyderabad. We have a diverse, multicultural workforce that shares a passion for hospitality and a drive to make the best possible solutions for our customers. We look for smart and ambitious individuals with a demonstrated excellence in their background and who care deeply about their careers. We offer a collaborative and interdependent team environment where you can apply your experience in building and selling world class software across all tiers of our system.
The Digital Marketing Group is responsible for driving direct bookings to hotel websites using various digital marketing channels and techniques. Reporting directly to the Directors of Digital Marketing. You will take over the management of an existing and expanding portfolio of hotels.
- Create, maintain, monitor and optimize SEM accounts to maximise direct bookings for hospitality clients.
- Provide monthly reporting and conference calls on the success of the efforts and the strategies for future months.
- Setup, manage and optimize the performance of pay-per-click and CPM campaigns on Google Ads, Yahoo, Microsoft Ads, display networks, meta advertising, and any other marketing platforms.
- Maintain and optimise keyword lists and bids within monthly account budgets, ensuring the highest impression share available, alongside the best ROAS.
- Work alongside the client to maximise the performance of the account and share insights and advice related to key metrics, goals, and revenue.
- Collaborate with colleagues and partners providing complementary services including SEO, graphics and others. Direct and suggest improvements to creative copy and graphical ad templates.
- Keep pace with search engine and PPC industry trends and developments and share best practices with our clients and publicly on our website and in our blog.
- Passion for search and digital marketing.
- Good experience in Search Engine Marketing (SEM) including Google Ads and Microsoft Ads.
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, identify and solve problems.
- Attention to detail and the ability to effectively manage priorities in a deadline-driven atmosphere.
- Excellent written and oral communication.
- Ability to learn new industries and business types quickly and apply this knowledge to digital marketing initiatives whilst achieving client goals.
- Self starter, able to work independently with high levels of autonomy and responsibility.
- Exceptional analytical, organizational, project management and time management skills.
- The flexibility to work mainly with EST (GMT-5) clients, as well as a global team of Colleagues.
- A healthy sense of humour!
- Experience in travel or hospitality vertical is very desirable, but not required.
- Strong oral, written and presentation skills, excellent analytical skills.
- Able to work independently as well as be a team player.
- Excellent time management and follow up skills.