Are you excited about the latest mobile technology, apps, and E-Commerce?
Do you have a strong opinion about tone of voice & visual appearance?
Are you excited about the intersection of fashion and technology?
Then we’ve got just the right challenge for you!
We are looking for a marketing all-rounder with excellent writing skills and a great taste. Someone who is a highly motivated content marketer and who is passionate about entrepreneurship, e-commerce, and digital marketing.
About the role
Your main task will be to create compelling content that brings the story of Highstreet and its customers to the world. Your goal is to generate more leads and create more buzz around our brand. You will be creating blog posts, video’s, social posts, content for our website, and more. What these are is largely up to you.
We’re looking for…
Someone with lots of ideas and excellent execution skills. Someone who will grow with us. Your role and tasks will expand and change as the company evolves and grows. This is an entrepreneurial environment and things move quickly! Change = chance. Are you up for that?
What you will be working on?
- Driving the marketing strategy for the different audiences we have like customers and prospects
- Identify, build-out and write stories about Highstreet and the brands using Highstreet through an editorial calendar
- Translate defined stories into storytelling campaigns through landing pages, blog posts, social posts, video messages, newsletters, and more;
- Be the owner of SEO/SEA at the company, drive SEO optimization and increase inbound traffic and leads;
- Research, engage, and keep up with influencers, media outlets, competitors in the entrepreneurship and e-commerce space.
Who are you?
- 5 years experience in marketing roles with at least 3 years experience in content marketing. Experience in the fashion industry is also beneficial.
Tone of voice
You are a persuasive writer but you are not concerned with spinning pretty prose. We do not like fluffy marketing. Instead, you value crafting clear, concise writing that is a fit for educating entrepreneurs, potential merchants, and existing merchants.
(As good as) native English speaker and above all a writer at heart. You love crafting copy that is just right. Whether short or long-form, writing is your thing.
‘Be relentless in chasing the details’ is written on our office walls as we want to deliver quality in everything we do. Hence, a keen eye for detail is an important requirement for this role.
Furthermore, great candidates bring:
- Experience with mobile, software-as-a-service, start-ups;
- A passion for online marketing, e-commerce, and entrepreneurship;
- A strong grasp of content marketing fundamentals, long-form writing, an understanding of effective copywriting techniques, and the ability to write irresistible headlines;
- A solid understanding of SEO and know-how on how to create content that ranks well in search engines;
- Familiarity with WordPress, image editing software, and Google Analytics is a huge plus. We have a design team to support you, but if you can create 90% of your content yourself, that’s great.
- Flourish in a culture of trust, ownership, and standard of excellence;
- Salary range between €40.000 – €60.000 full-time (depending on knowledge, location and experience);
- Speak English in a company with people of 7 different nationalities;
- Work remotely whenever you want;
- Enjoy flexible working hours and a competitive compensation package;
- Visit and work from our HQ at the heart of Utrecht. Next to the flagship stores of many the brands we work for;
- Weekly team drinks and open bar on Friday evening;
- Delicious lunches provided daily;
- The best tech needed for your job;
- Rewarding company-wide events