CareDox is hiring a dynamic Senior Marketing Manager to lead in executing growth and marketing strategies company-wide, for schools, parents, and health providers/plans.
CareDox’s mission is to improve children’s health with technology that efficiently connects schools, families, and healthcare providers. Our solution includes a school-centered digital health platform, enabling HIPAA & FERPA-compliant digital health charting, chronic disease management, and immunization compliance reporting, as well as care coordination in partnership with the healthcare ecosystem. The CareDox team is working hard to drive world-class health outcomes for American public school districts through health technology and preventative care.
The ultimate goal of the Senior Marketing Manager is to build trusted, long term relationships with schools, parents, and health care providers. We are looking for a creative, results-oriented, data-driven marketer to join Caredox.
As the first Marketing Manager at Caredox, you’ll play a critical role in executing growth and marketing strategies companywide, to help 1) grow our school district footprint 2) drive adoption of new products/services for schools, parents, and health plans+providers. This is mainly a B2B marketing role, but has elements of B2B2C and B2C, and will involve a significant amount of writing and content generation. The ideal candidate will have proven experience and success in email marketing, growth marketing, positioning, and messaging, and have a track record of strong cross-functional leadership. They should also possess exceptional analytical and communication skills. While this is a 100% individual contributor role for this year, there is an opportunity to grow into a team leader and manager.
- Develop product positioning, value propositions, and key messaging to be used in marketing campaigns for all company products and stakeholders using quant and qual user research and product usage data
- Ensure all key stakeholder-facing teams are on-message and maximizing each channel
- Own and oversee the execution of all marketing across all products, channels, and stakeholders, particularly but not limited to email marketing, including copywriting and content creation, coding emails, creating/segmenting lists, tagging links, scheduling emails, A/B tests, quality assurance
- Be responsible for sales conversion goals via email marketing campaigns
- Help develop a go-to-market strategy on new solutions with COO and VP Product
- Create and own the content calendar for all marketing campaigns, while partnering with COO and VP Product for higher-level roadmap planning
- Analyze and interpret results from campaigns and share learnings with key stakeholders to drive continuous improvement of campaigns
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities
- 3-5 years relevant work experience as a marketing manager/growth marketer/product marketer
- Background in B2B marketing, preferably of SaaS products, nice to have experience in B2B2C and B2C marketing as well
- Experience in growth or lifecycle marketing via email, SMS, in-product, content marketing, and other owned channels.
- Excellent writing and content creation skills — you know how to tell a story that leads to engagement and action
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Fluency with marketing platforms like Hubspot, for both marketing automation and CRM
- Experience as a collaborative, cross-functional team player, comfortable partnering with a variety of teams from Engineering to Design
- Experience in K-12 education is not required but nice-to-have.
- Experience in healthcare is not required but nice-to-have.
- Boutique, top-tier agency background a plus (read: seeking dynamic doer with end-to-end hands-on marketing experience ).
- Genuine interest in helping kids and families stay healthy
Some of our Benefits and perks:
- Generous Medical, Dental, Vision Life, and Disability Insurance
- Stock Options
- Flexible spending – Commuter and Health
- Unlimited PTO
- Paid parental leave
- Fully remote with frequent company covered outings and yearly holiday party
Equal Opportunity: You will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.