We are looking for an experienced Senior Staff Accountant to join our team!
As a Senior Staff Accountant, you will own the general ledger and all day-to-day accounting activities, including overseeing our collections efforts. This is a hands-on role and will work closely with HR and across all departments of the company. You should have thorough knowledge of accounting procedures, including preparing month-end reports.
- Responsible for full-cycle accounting duties
- Maintain timely and accurate accounts payable process, including coding invoices and regular payment processing
- Generate invoices to customers and work with the customer and sales team when questions arise. Own AR aging follow up.
- Reconcile bank accounts
- Ensure accuracy in the general ledger
- Create financial statements and related financial reports
- Assist with the maintenance of customer and vendor contract repository
- Assist with annual audits
- Participate in future ERP implementation
- Help maintain accounting policies and practices to ensure adherence to proper accounting methods and principles
- Implement continuous improvement methodologies to facilitate highly scalable processes
- A tech-savvy and forward thinking lover of all things finance and accounting, whose entrepreneurial spirit, work experience and incredible motivation make you stand out in the crowd
- A competitor at heart and you love the challenge of growth and recognize the beauty of the journey
- Excited about growing your career in a dynamic start-up environment and the exciting changes that are happening in the medical technology industry
Background and Experience
- 3+ years progressive experience in accounting and/or audit
- Experience interfacing with multiple departments of an organization
- Experience in high growth technology businesses
- Must manage multiple deliverables with a roll-up-your-sleeves attitude
- Process-oriented and strong attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal skills with proven ability to communicate effectively in a distributed workforce
- Experience working for a high growth stage company
- Experience streamlining, simplifying and accelerating financial reporting processes
- Direct interaction with customers and vendors
What We Do
Healthcare organizations and technology vendors connect to Redox once, then authorize what data they send to and receive from partners through a centralized hub. Redox’s cloud-based platform is vendor and standards agnostic and enables the secure and efficient exchange of healthcare data.
This approach eradicates the need for point-to-point integrations and accelerates the discovery, adoption, and distribution of patient and provider-facing technology solutions. With hundreds of healthcare organizations and technology vendors exchanging data today, Redox represents the largest interoperable network in healthcare. Learn how you can leverage the Redox platform at www.redoxengine.com.
Other Stuff About Us
Redox is an EEO company. We fully support the diversity of our team! Here’s a recent blog post about our stance on diversity and belonging: Diversity at Redox
We believe in holding ourselves to a high standard of conduct. Here’s how we think about this: Redox Code of Conduct
Successful candidates must be eligible to be employed in the US, and must reside in the US.
Thank you for your interest in Redox!