As our company continues to grow, we’re looking for a Sr. Video Editor to join our Marketing team to support the company with all video design needs, building the digital portfolio, and setting video brand standards. The ideal candidate must be detail-oriented, demonstrate excellent design sensibility, and have the ability to work across a diverse team of marketing professionals. This person will be responsible for thoughtful designs on various projects and mediums from inception to finish, and will be a critical part of ensuring that creative assets positively define the brand.
What you’ll do (but not limited to)
- Gather project requirements and ideas from internal stakeholders and translate into creative assets. To do this, the person in this role must be comfortable asking questions in order to gain further clarity from requestors.
- Collaborate with designers, editors, and product managers to create 2D animations and illustrations for video content
- Work with the Creative team to design creative video standards for Egnyte
- Create content for the purpose of raising awareness of the brand, driving revenue for consumer goods
- Develop compelling content that gets people to click and engage with our product
- Create edited content that can be used by the wider Marketing team in partnership with the Creative team
- Animate basic design elements for use by non-video designers
- Develop clear and concise storyboards based for video requests
- Manage third-party agencies to produce brand, campaign, and other requested video assets
- Follow existing design styles and processes
- 3 or more years experience in design and creative collateral
- Desire to work with diverse teams and individuals, leaning into teamwork while being independently motivated
- Excellent knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, specifically Premier and After Effects
- Proficient knowledge of animation principles and software, such as Lottie or After Effects
- Proficient knowledge of Photoshop and Illustrator
- Knowledge of current best practices for After Effects/Lottie animation creation
- Ability to adapt illustration styles to the product’s requirements
- Ability to receive and execute on creative feedback
- Demonstrated ability to work and maintain good judgment in fast-paced, high-stress environments while managing workload and priorities
- A keen eye for detail
- Competitive salaries
- Stock options
- Comprehensive benefits for you and your family (low premiums and deductibles!)
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, EAP, FSA, HSA and Commuter/Parking benefit
- Flexible hours and responsible time off
- Gym, cell phone, and internet reimbursement
- Healthy lunches, breakfast, and bottomless snacks and beverages
- 401(k) Retirement Plan (Traditional and Roth)
- Employee Assistance Program
- Perks including discounted pet insurance, theme park tickets, travel, and more!
- Board games – you name it, we got it. Take a break and get to know other Egnyters!
- SoFi online financial services: student loan refinancing, personal loans, and investing
- FREE Egnyte Lifetime Membership
Equal Opportunity Employment
Egnyte is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
In a content critical age, Egnyte fuels business growth by enabling content-rich business processes, while also providing organizations with visibility and control over their content assets. Egnyte’s cloud-native content services platform leverages the industry’s leading content intelligence engine to deliver a simple, secure, and vendor-neutral foundation for managing enterprise content across business applications and storage repositories. More than 16,000 customers trust Egnyte to enhance employee productivity, automate data management, and reduce file-sharing cost and complexity. Investors include Google Ventures, Kleiner Perkins, Caufield & Byers, and Goldman Sachs. For more information, visit www.egnyte.com