Love SEO And Want A Role That Allows
You To Grow As Big As Your Ambition?
9/10 people genuinely enjoy their jobs but want to be somewhere they know their work is making a positive impact.
OK, that number was made up but this doesn’t have to be you!
We believe all businesses today should be enterprises for good; with the end-result of profits being used to provide resources for the betterment of the planet.
By living this philosophy we’ve become the agency for good over the last 3 years, donating 15% of our annual revenue to protecting the Amazon and its indigenous communities.
Imagine knowing your work directly contributes to preserving the Amazon rainforest.
Working with Fortune 200 companies, as well as boutique businesses as part of a small team of great SEOs.
Using your SEO knowledge to help clients optimize their sites and grow their organic traffic, monitoring their KPIs, and testing our strategies & content.
If you’re interested in a role that allows you to be part of:
✓ A greater purpose
✓ Highly competitive salary
✓ Financial incentives in the form of performance bonuses
✓ 100% remote work environment that encourages entrepreneurial growth
Then we’re a perfect match.
But Enough About Us
- Managing a talented client delivery team (Content Writers & SEO Specialists)
- Strategizing with team members to come up with creative solutions for our clients
- Establishing processes that enhance efficiency of deliverables
- Retaining accounts while constantly improving their organic traffic results
- Working on multiple client websites
- Implementing strategic changes to keep up with Google’s ever-changing best practices
- 3-10 years experience doing SEO work for clients within an agency environment
- The skills to adequately lead and manage your team of content marketers
- Proficiency with keyword research/data mining tools and competitive analysis
- Technical knowledge of website architecture (experience with HTML Markup, CSS, XML)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook, and other common applications
- Experience with content management systems such as WordPress, Joomla, and Magento
- The ability to quickly pick up new skills and learn new tasks
- A proven track record of successful project management skills with the ability to hit and exceed deadlines required
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral while paying close attention to detail.
- Add #attentiontodetail to your application
- An adventurer’s spirit with you, full of curiosity and wonder and the desire to share your findings.
- You to boost organic traffic for clients by 35% on average in year one (increasing organic leads by 20%)
- You to systemize marketing fulfillment process
- Keyword research
- Content creation
- Content approval
- On-page optimization
- Link building
- You bring your explosive energy, passion for self-growth, and collaborative spirit to work every day.