We are looking for a passionate SEO expert who loves working in a fast-paced digital marketing agency environment, and is obsessed with delivering results!
Here’s what you’ll get with Upgrow:
- Full Ownership – We trust our team to deliver results and empower them to make the right decisions. We care more about results than what you do – no micromanagement included.
- Small Agile Team – No red tapes, no politics. We’re focused on speed and agility on execution.
- Growth & Learning – You’ll experience working with cool companies in awesome industries, and learn to utilize cutting edge marketing technologies. There’s never a dull moment!
- Awesome People – You’ll be working with smart people who are humble and willing to help each other out to get things done. No more working with jerks!
If you’re looking for the excitement and creativity of an early-stage company with the stability and structure of an experienced agency, then you’re going to love this opportunity!
- Develop strategy and execution of all SEO programs for our clients
- Achieve performance goals of organic rankings and traffic for our clients through onsite technical SEO and offsite link-building
- Complete SEO audits for new clients and contribute to our search proposals
- Ongoing management of SEO accounts to continuously improve performance through monitoring, on-page improvements, link building, and content discovery
- Providing UX, CRO and site design recommendations
- Consulting with the development team to troubleshoot technical SEO issues and develop solutions
- Track and report on KPIs
- Stay up to date on latest SERP updates, best practices, industry trends, and the evolving search landscape
- 3+ years of SEO experience
- A background showing the ability to find creative solutions to achieve SEO success
- A strong understanding of technical SEO, link-building, keyword research, content creation and optimization, and other related skills
- Ability to work at an early-stage company with close team interaction
- Strong communication and teamwork skills
- Highly organized and a self-starter (you know what to do without guidance or instruction)
- Must be curious and resourceful
- Google Analytics Certified
- Experience with Schema.org, Google Tag Manager, Search Console, Google Analytics, Screaming Frog, Ahrefs, SEMrush, and other SEO technologies
- Strong analytical skills – you are able to navigate analytics data with ease and discover insights that lead to new opportunities
- Experience at an agency or startup, or as a consultant
- Experience in a marketing role at a B2B software company
- Competitive salary
- Bonuses including incentives and annual performance
- Health, vision & dental insurance
- 3 weeks paid vacation, plus company holidays
- Build a business from the ground up!
Please include a cover letter with your application for consideration.