We are looking for a Social Media Manager who will be responsible for developing and executing social media strategy. We want this person to be able to own, run, and grow the company’s social media marketing initiatives independently with drive and deliver results.
The ideal candidate should be a social media pro with a clear understanding of best practices in the creation and management of content and campaigns across different social media platforms.
*This is a remote position*
- Content creation and daily management for social media channels like Instagram, Facebook, TikTok, YouTube, and Twitter with a focus on Instagram as the primary platform.
- Regular ongoing nurturing and responses to comments and messages.
- Create and execute a content calendar for all social channels that support other digital marketing initiatives.
- Manage and monitor all social media conversations. Protect brand image in the social media landscape through proactive engagement with followers and prospects.
- Create content that is on-brand yet also unique and innovative.
- Frequently test different formats and strategies to continuously optimize results and engage current and new audiences..
- Build awareness, buzz, and affinity around the brand and any relevant marketing initiatives.
- Use social media analysis tools to create KPI’s and consistently track to quantify the growth and success of social media strategies and initiatives.
- Track social media budget to maximize return on investment across target platforms. Provide periodic reports to the executive leadership team.
- Stay up to date with emerging social media trends, audience preferences. Research, recommend and implement changes as appropriate.
Experience And Qualifications
- 2+ years of hands-on experience in social media management, with at least overall 4 years of experience in content creation for social media or digital marketing initiatives.
- Proven proficiency and active involvement in social media platforms, with demonstrable expertise in Instagram strategy.
- Hands-on expertise in creating static and dynamic social media content for target platforms.
- Awareness of and experience in using appropriate social media management KPI’s and tools.
- Awareness of emerging social media trends and best practices. Ability to communicate with and influence senior management positions. High motivation and ethical standards.
- Analytical and creative thinking; outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency with Google Drive (Adobe Creative Suite is a bonus).
- BSc/BA in Business Administration, Marketing and Communications or comparable field. May be offset by commensurate experience.
BONUS if you…
- Love a close-knit family feel.
- Are passionate and excited about the beauty industry.
- Like to have a laugh and have fun!
- Enjoy reading books and learning.
- Thrive in a fast-moving, agile, and dynamic work environment.
- Turn your video ON during zoom meetings so we can see you!