Ignite Visibility, an industry-leading digital marketing, social media, and PR agency in San Diego is searching for a Social Media Manager! You will learn the process involving the strategy and implementation of cutting-edge search engine optimization practices, content marketing strategies, social media integration, and how they all come together.
Why Ignite Visibility?
- Collaborative environment focused on client success and career development
- Work with top industry thought leaders
- One of San Diego’s Fastest-Growing Companies 3 years running
- Named one of San Diego’s Best Places
- Highly competitive salary & annual bonus
- Full health and dental coverage
- Flexible work schedules
- Work Remotely
- Generous paid vacation including your birthday & extra time off around major holidays
- 401k-retirement plan with employer match
- Employee advancement and growth potential
- Company-sponsored professional development opportunities (UCSD Courses; Google Analytics and Google AdWords Certifications)
- Weekly company events (happy hours, department lunches, sports games, etc)
- Health and Wellness events (surfing, yoga, soccer, etc.)
- Client facing role must be confident in managing clients and their social media presence
- Manage a team of social media coordinators and specialists
- Creation, maintenance & oversight of all social media platforms for a variety of clients in different industries
- Creation of monthly Social Media Calendars
- Manage Writers and Designers
- Build social media profiles
- Update client’s social profiles and blogs
- Run social media advertisements (Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter)
- Create monthly reports on all running campaigns including Facebook ads, Twitter ads, Ad Words Express, and social media insights
- Write and manage client articles and press releases
- Develop new business relationships with Editors, Stylists, and Bloggers for clients
- Conduct client competitive research and analysis
- Develop Marketing Materials (Infographics, Promotions, Ads, etc.)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail.
- Minimum 3-5 years related professional experience in an agency setting
- Copywriting/creative writing experience
- BS degree in PR, Journalism, Communications preferred.
- Ability to work under deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Strong organization skills
- Familiarity with social media ads
- Knowledge of digital PR best practices
- Basic SEO knowledge
- Google Analytics certified
Ignite Visibility is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, disability, sex, age, ethnic or national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or presentation, pregnancy, genetics, veteran status or any other status protected by state or federal law.