QS is a global leader in higher education services. We are the data analytics, performance insight provider, and intelligence partner supporting university excellence across the world. Our student recruitment and enrolment solutions enable universities and business schools to connect with talented individuals that are seeking to further their academic progress and career development. Our portfolio of professional services includes consultancy, student mobility, and academic partnerships management, and branding solutions.
We publish highly visible and influential rankings of international universities, including the QS World University Rankings® which reaches a global audience of hundreds of millions of people.
QS keeps growing organically, through acquisition and by recruiting top talent across key regions.
Are you passionate about social media? A great storyteller, with a desire to change minds? A proven digital marketer with a data-driven approach? If you’ve said yes to all three, you could be our next Social Media Marketing Manager.
We’re looking for a seasoned Social Media Marketer with strong content writing and digital experience to join our Global Marketing & Communications team, within our Digital & Events business unit.
Working as a part of the MarComms team, you will be responsible to strategise and manage social media marketing campaigns and day-to-day activities across all our B2C social platforms. You’ll set clear goals to increase our web traffic and registrations, build a stronger brand identity and user community in key markets and build stronger social engagement with our users – an audience of more than 835,000.
*This role will be remote, based in the UK
Key responsibilities include:
Social Media & Content Marketing
- Revise and elevate our social media strategy to amplify our audience growth, engagement, lead generation and brand awareness
- Develop and implement a social editorial calendar to manage day-to-day posting, on all QS social media accounts across Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, LinkedIn and Instagram
- Work with the Social Media Executive to create, curate, and manage all published content assets on social media with flawless execution – includes images, videos, GIFs, stories, written copy and more
- Champion creation of user-generated content
- Support the Events Marketing Team with best practices for engagement strategies for Facebook event pages
- Partner with the events marketing team to understand how to leverage at-event content for social audiences
- Work with the video team to create storytelling assets for social media
- Identify new ideas and opportunities where we can provide value, and action them
- Create awareness campaigns that increase QS brand engagement in key regions of growth
- Work closely with the PR and Editorial teams to ensure seamless integration of social media marketing plans in all PR launches, especially our QS World University Rankings portfolio
- Maintain a dashboard to track impact of various campaigns and adopt a data-driven mindset towards audience building campaigns
- Leverage tools and applications to engage in social listening, influencer management, and lead generation campaigns on social media
- Track and deliver competitor analysis and progress towards KPIs
- Line manage Social Media Executive
- Undergraduate degree essential, Master’s degree is desirable: Relevant studies in advertising, public relations, business, digital marketing, media and journalism are an advantage
- A minimum of 4 years of experience in social media marketing with proven success in delivering strong organic growth, user acquisition, high-quality content and social engagement
- Experience in higher education marketing desired, passion required
- Excellent written communication and copywriting skills
- Strong knowledge of analytical tools, including web analytics, and proven experience in collecting and interpreting data to drive decisions
- Understanding of international markets and audiences
- Photoshop for basic image editing
- Proficiency with Hubspot will be an advantage
- Creative, positive, outside the box thinker who likes to take initiative
- Team player who is results-driven and self-motivated is essential