Life360 brings families closer with smart tools designed to protect and connect the people who matter most.
Known for first-to-market solutions for modern family challenges, Life360 recently reached #1 in Apple’s US App Store’s list of free social networking apps. Nearly 1 in 10 US families with kids use Life360 an average of 12 times a day, and global membership is growing exponentially, with over 28 million active users in over 140 countries as of March 31, 2020 — making Life360 the largest mobile service for families in the world.
This reach gives us the opportunity to do unprecedented good for families through our valued core offerings: advanced location sharing, private messaging, driver monitoring, help alerts, 24/7 roadside assistance, and Crash Detection with emergency response. On average we respond to 1,000 roadside assists and dispatch 200+ ambulances each month to those in need.
Offering both free and paid memberships. In addition, the company has raised over $200 million in equity financing, and recently completed an IPO on the ASX exchange — giving our employees the liquidity of a public company with the upside of a private growth-stage business.
Life360’s rapidly growing team of 150+ employees is headquartered in San Francisco, with offices in San Diego, and Las Vegas.
Evolve a social strategy and drive execution for organic brand growth.
- Help develop company policies around social media.
- Be the subject matter expert, champion, and advocate for social best practices within the company.
- Own all organic social media channels and content calendars from ideation through publish.
- Partner with the brand team to develop social strategies to drive organic brand growth, awareness, and authority in the family space.
Grow community and engagement across all channels.
- Engage fans in one-on-one interactions on social media networks; identify and report on community trends to advise on potential opportunities or risks.
- Have a strong understanding of what is and is not appropriate to share on Life360 social channels.
Support and collaborate with a cross-functional team.
- Lead key activities related to brand campaigns, product launches, and other social media activities.
- Work with LCM and content marketing to optimize conversion and education opportunities.
- Assist the Public Relations team in sourcing families for press opportunities.
Develop goals, performance metrics, and reporting cadence.
- Understand the effectiveness of the strategy and the creative, and make recommendations for continuous improvement.
- Prepare reports and presentations on social media marketing activities.
EDUCATION /EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor’s degree is required, ideally in the area of Marketing, digital marketing, business or similar relevant area.
- 5-6 years of social media experience in a fast-paced and busy marketing department.
- Loves pop culture and has an entrepreneurial spirit
- Proficient and up-to-date knowledge of key social media platforms and best practices.
- Digitally savvy, active on social media, and highly curious about new digital trends. Bonus if you are a TikTok user. -Specific hands-on experience growing brand awareness, community, and engagement through social.
- Proven track record of developing social campaigns with clear KPIs
- Experience bringing the process to a large cross-functional team to ensure appropriate stakeholder involvement and approvals
- Understands key audiences and drivers of the family space.
- Demonstrated creativity and creative management, including experience in leading creative work and outside partnerships.
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Health, dental and vision insurance plans
- 401k plan
- $200/month Quality of Life perk
- Whatever makes you stronger makes us stronger. We buy you the things you need to improve yourself and get your job done.
This position is a remote role.