WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY
Our company is devoted to doing the best possible work for our clients and maintaining a fun, thriving environment for our team. You will work side by side with top talent to improve your skills and advance the company as a whole. We listen to your ideas and use them.
We offer opportunities for growth and training and the best profit sharing bonus plan in the industry. Up to 50% of all profits are paid out monthly to all full-time employees! All team members enjoy paid time off and subsidized gym memberships. In addition, our in-house team members enjoy flex days, free Friday lunches, regular company events, higher base salaries, and comprehensive insurance. We offer medical, vision, and life insurance in all US states.
We consider all applicants for positions at our company and while we prefer in-house employees, 70% of our team work remotely around the world thanks to the time tracking software, Time Doctor. We welcome all applicants, wherever in the world you might be!
YOU SHOULD HAVE:
- Excellent knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram, Google+ and other social media platforms
- A strong understanding of the various audience types and social media best practices to optimize engagement and traffic
- Experience with social media management platforms (Hootsuite preferred)
- 2+ years of experience building social presence for global consumer brands
- Experience in handling social media presence for both B2B and B2C clientele
- A successful track record of building strong social momentum and adoration for brands
- A working knowledge of the blogging ecosystem relevant to the company’s field.
- Excellent consulting, writing, editing (photo/video/text), presentation and communication skills
- Openness to feedback and collaboration from management and others throughout the organization
- A BA in Communications, Marketing, Business, New Media or Public Relations
- The availability to work 40 hours per week from 9:00 am to 6:00 pm PT
- The ability to stay highly organized with great attention to detail and be deadline oriented
- The ability to maintain strict confidentiality and discretion
- Reliable transportation if working in-house
- A reliable workstation with a fast computer, microphone and speakers, reliable internet and power if working remotely
YOUR DUTIES AND TASKS:
- Creating and distributing engaging written or graphic content in the form of e-newsletters, web page and blog content, or social media messages.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills – ability to use data to develop and measure marketing programs performance
- Researching opportunities for new social marketing platforms and select adapt current process to fit client needs.
- Staying up-to-date with current and emerging technologies and trends in social media, design tools, and applications.
- Thinking outside the box to develop dynamic strategies that increase followers and targets new customers while keeping them consistently engaged.
- Developing and expanding community and/or influencer outreach efforts for clients.
- Analyzing campaigns and translate anecdotal or qualitative data into recommendations and plans for revising social media, content marketing, SEO and social advertising campaigns.
- Setting specific objectives and report on ROI, online reviews, feedback from customers and respond to inquiries.
- Creating editorial calendars and syndication schedules.
- Providing training and guidance to social media and marketing team members on social media implementation best practices and strategies.
Remote/Telecommuting optional. No education or experience required for candidates who excel in our skills tests.