Are you fluent in both Spanish and English? Do you thrive in a fast-paced, self-starter role? Want to be an integral part of a company’s global expansion?
Yes? Great! We’re looking for an Spanish Growth Marketer to lead and manage the growth of our Spanish website in Latin America, as well as execute on acquiring new Spanish users through a variety of different marketing channels.
In this role, you will:
- Perform the role of International Growth Marketer, participating with the Marketing team’s activities
- Working towards maximizing the volume of Inbound organic traffic coming from Mexico and Colombia to es.venngage.com
- Developing key partnerships with influencers targeting our audience
- Build high quality links to high domain authority sites
- Improving visibility on SERPs for under-performing pages/keywords
- Producing high-quality and well-written content on the blog to rank for short and long-tail keywords, and on other websites to obtain high quality links
- Keeping up with trends in the digital marketing industry and being a force for proposals or anything directed by the International Growth Lead/Manager
To land this gig, you have:
- At least 5+ experience living/working in a country of Latin America
- Fluent verbal and written communication in both Spanish and English languages
- 2+ years experience in marketing/growth
- A strong knowledge of SEO and link building strategies
- A good knowledge of data and analytics tools (Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Mixpanel, Intercom, etc.)
- Strong analytical skills and operational efficiency
- A go-getter attitude and a passion for learning and growing. You are enthusiastic, outgoing and excited by a challenge.
Experience comes in many forms, many skills are transferable, and passion goes a long way. If you believe you are the right fit for this position, we would love to hear from you.
Venngage is an equal opportunity employer that fosters an inclusive, equitable, and accessible environment. We know that diversity of thought makes for the best problem-solving and creative thinking, which is why we’re dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team and encourage everyone to apply.
Interested in helping us shape the future of design and communication? Great! Submit your application by filling out the application form.
Here’s what you’ll need to include:
- A cover letter detailing your previous experience and why you would be a good fit for Venngage on the Marketing team.
- Create an infographic at es.venngage.com using one of the templates and share an opportunity for new content marketing growth that might be underutilized by Venngage and how you would go about tapping into that opportunity.
Without the above, your application will not be considered.