Tutuka is an award-winning global Fintech with an enterprise-level, highly scalable, highly secure financial processing system that powers tens of millions of transactions and makes it easy for people to issue, redeem and reconcile prepaid cards all over the world.
Tutuka’s Product team is experienced and diverse with members spread across two different continents. Our company is growing, and thus our team is growing and now we need you!
But first….what’s in it for you?
- The chance to have a direct impact on reaching our target customers
- The flexibility of a 100% remote role (we’re looking for candidates located between GMT-5 and GMT+8)
- You’ll be part of a company that is passionate about social responsibility and changing lives for the better
- Working with a diverse, international team
- Generous paid annual leave plan: Tutuka believes in taking time off to take care of YOU
- The opportunity to grow your career as part of a fast-growing global FinTech
- Competitive salary plus participation in Tutuka’s employee share program
Tutuka’s customer focus is on those that fall into the “underserved” category. We make a positive impact on their lives by bringing them payment opportunities that previously did not exist. As Tutuka’s Product Marketing Manager you’ll act as the voice of the customer and ensure that our website speaks to them. You will be responsible for creating and updating compelling content that resonates with our existing and new customer bases, as well as managing the acquisition process. Above all, you’ll share our passion for providing products that change lives and convey this through your communication, ideas, and actions.
About the role:
- You’ll become an expert on the “underserved” customer segment, understand their habits and preferences, identify their needs and translate that into an engaging website
- Develop and execute a digital strategy across various business segments to optimize the digital experience, leveraging design thinking and other best practices
- Break down complex technical details of our products into clear and easy-to-understand benefits for the customer
- Plan and build marketing automation processes
- Craft compelling messages across marketing channels
- Manage the customer journey with the goal of converting visitors into happy customers
- Use prototyping and other techniques to test and validate your hypothesis
- Prioritize elements in your backlog and manage the execution in individual sprints
- Apply metrics to measure performance and guide the decision-making process
We’re looking for people that make stuff work. Our core values are…
- Make it happen
- Make it easy
- Make it right
And for this role, you’ll need…
- 3+ years of experience Product Marketing Manager with an impressive list of metrics that speak to your success
- Ability to articulate the essence of products and the value they create; you can develop strategic positioning, a solid messaging hierarchy, and an effective content strategy plan
- Excellent writing skills and the ability to play Copywriter when needed
- Experience with the full stack of digital tools (e.g. Google Analytics, design, and prototyping tools)
- You enjoy transforming ambiguity into clear, actionable next steps, always with a customer-advocate mindset
- A data-driven mind with the ability to use metrics to measure results and apply them to strategic decisions
- Strong knowledge of SEO and marketing automation
- Strong experience with digital production and analytics, user interviews, market research, A/B testing, prototyping and other relevant techniques
- Able to coordinate and collaborate across many teams and iterate and deliver in a fast-moving, global environment
- High level of self-motivation and the know-how to get things done with minimal supervision
- Outstanding verbal and written English skills
- BSc/BA in Marketing, Communications or similar field
- Background in design and copywriting or coding
- Experience in B2B product marketing, ideally fintech, traditional financial services or cryptocurrencies
- Experience at an organization that has scaled quickly
- Experience in remote organization
This is a full-time, remote contractor role open to candidates located between GMT-5 and GMT+8.
We focus on building strong, diverse teams built from different backgrounds, experiences and identities.