As an Avtex Training Consultant you will be responsible for providing on-site, in-house, web-based and Computer Based Training (CBT) training for Avtex customers and prospects on contact center products that are serviced and sold by Avtex. You will be responsible for the creation and maintenance of training syllabi, training plans, course materials and recording libraries, as well as the Avtex Training Environment. You will also assist with new employee orientation training on Avtex procedures and internal systems and tools. Up to 75% travel is required. (Travel may be in-state or out-of-state)
- Participate in and/or lead the design, development, update and deployment of training curriculum and materials for new and existing products including course syllabus, agenda, manuals, tip sheets, evaluations, and other training deliverables and tools.
- Lead training planning meetings and provide and execute the Training Plan as outlined in the Statement of Work for new implementations and/or upgrades and any other custom training engagements.
- Follow curriculum to train all levels and audiences (end-user, supervisor, administrator, train-the-trainer) on the use of Genesys contact center solution products and Avtex-developed applications through in person on-site hands on and virtual web-based training sessions.
- Provide User Acceptance Testing Kick-off Training.
- Conduct Quality Assurance Testing and assist with Sales Demos and Seminars, as assigned.
Participate in first, second and last day(s) of service support for new implementations and upgrades.
- Serve as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) for Genesys contact solution products and Avtex applications.
- Maintain current knowledge of Genesys contact center solution products and Avtex applications and apply that knowledge to all other key accountabilities.
- Provide training to Avtex employees on Avtex procedures and internal tools such as MS CRM, web collaboration software, Avtex Portal and Genesys contact center solution products.
- Achieve and maintain the team customer survey measurement target or better.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field, or equivalent experience
- 3-5 years training experience in a professional services environment
- 2+ years’ experience in contact center industry, desired
- 2+ years consulting experience, desired
- Must have an overall understanding of Avtex services, and be able to translate their capabilities into actionable training
- Excellent organization and customer service skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Team player
- Solid presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to work with limited supervision
- Ability to analyze and problem solve
- Attention to detail and thoroughness
- Consistency and reliability
- Ability to adapt quickly to changing technology
- Effective time management skills
- Travel up to 75%