We have an immediate opening for an independent contract opportunity (with potential for extension) for an exceptional UX Writer to help us create thoughtfully designed, strategy-driven Website solutions for our U.S. and global customers.
You’ll tackle both simple and complex projects and help guide them to intuitive, accessible, and easy-to-use experiences. You will work closely with our Creative, Development, and Marketing teams wireframe, and design user interfaces for our U.S. and global Websites.
You should be strategy-driven and detail-oriented with the ability to connect business needs, best practices, and progressive design within a fast-moving environment.
- Collaborate with UX/UI designers, marketing managers, and developers to understand and define product requirements.
- Write and manage clear, concise UX copy across a variety of surfaces.
- Act as a subject matter expert and point of contact for UX writing, including testing and localization.
- Additional responsibilities include ensuring execution drives cohesive product narratives across all touchpoints
- Write clear, concise user-interface text and educational content. Act as a subject matter expert (a company go-to) for user experience writing.
- You understand user experience design as it relates to copywriting and content messaging
- Your writing, editing, and proofreading skills are par excellence
- You have at least 1-2 years of experience writing UX copy for web/mobile experiences as a freelancer or with a consumer brand
- You have a diverse portfolio and/or work samples that illustrate your expertise and relevant experience.
- You have the ability to pay attention to details and stay organized.
- Work effectively both independently and as part of a cross-functional team
- Promote and work within an agile user experience process focusing on constant deliverables, iterative improvements, and results
- You are proficient in G Suite. Experience collaborating in Adobe XD is a plus.